HOCO Fresh is a Howard County Government program to encourage restaurants and businesses to buy produce and proteins from our Howard County Farms.
The following restaurants and businesses are HOCO Fresh for the year 2018.
GOLD (Purchase $5,000.00 or more from Howard County Farms)
SILVER (Purchase $2,500.00 or more from Howard County Farms)
BRONZE (Purchase $1,000.00 or more from Howard County Farms)
White Oak Tavern
How does my local business or restaurant become HOCO Fresh!
It’s Easy!! Follow these simple steps:
- Purchase $1,000.00 (Bronze Award), $2,500.00 (Silver Award), or $5,000.00 (Gold Award) worth of Howard County Farm products.
- Save your receipts for all purchase you make from our Howard County Farms.
- Scan & email receipts for all purchases you make from Howard County Farms or mail to James Zoller, 3430 Courthouse Dr. Ellicott City MD 21043.
- Receipts can be submitted at anytime during the year but all receipts need to be received by December 31st. to qualify for a HOCO Fresh Certification for that current year.
- HOCO Fresh Certifications will be presented throughout the year on a rolling basis as they are received.
Why should my local business or restaurant become HOCO Fresh?
- Show your support of our Howard County Farms.
- Let your customers know you buy local!
- Receive a certificate and door stickers to display, letting your customers know you buy from Howard County Farms.
- Have your restaurants or business listed as HOCO Fresh on www.HOCOFarms.com.
- Great marketing!!!
This program is proudly sponsored by Howard County Government Office Of Community Sustainability and Howard County Economic Development Authority.